Lecturers for the ISF included Henry Schwalbenberg (Fordham University), Brad Wilcox (University of Virginia), John Mueller (Ethics and Public Policy Center), and Sophia Aguirre (Catholic University of America).
Countries Represented: Canada, USA, Philippines, Taiwan, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Mexico, Ecuador, Kenya
To view the full schedule, click here.
Other recommended reading related to the theme:
1. "Asia Pacific's Demograhics in 2010-2040: Implications for Strategic Balance" by Nicholas Eberstadt
2. "When Marriage Disappears" by Brad Wilcox and Elizabeth Marquardt
3. "Hindered Growth: the Ideology and Implications of Population Assistance" by Sophia Aguirre and Cecila Hadley
4. "Population Growth in the Philippines: Problem or Potential?" by Christopher White
5. Fatal Misconception by Matthew Connelly
6. The Elusive Quest for Growth by William Easterly
7. The White Man's Burden by William Easterly