- This event has passed.
European Advocacy Training 2016
February 23, 2016 - February 28, 2016
Become a specialist on policymaking and start being an actor of the democratic process at national, European and International level.
Follow our intensive week-long training to develop your skills. Theoretical and practical trainings will be presented by experienced professionals in advocacy coming from the European Parliament, the European Commission, the Council of Europe and the United Nations.
Specialised trainings on:
- Presentation skills
- Public speaking
- Media training
- Legal Analysis
- Social Media
- European and International Law
See the draft program.
- University students or young professionals interested in Politics, European law, International law, human dignity and Human Rights;
- World Youth Alliance members (Become a member by signing the charter here);
- Certified or willing to undergo our Training Program (apply for our Certified Training Program);
- Willing to invest themselves in advocacy issues in the future
A limited number of spots are available for the European Advocacy Training as we want to make sure to have a small group so that each participant can be active/proactive and that the trainers have enough time to work with each one of the participants in the particular ways to improve their skills.
The selection process will be made by the director of Advocacy of WYA Europe based on the application form.
To apply, fill out the application form now and become an advocacy fellow of World Youth Alliance to start changing Europe and the world.