- This event has passed.
International Solidarity Forum 2019
March 25 - March 28
The International Solidarity Forum (ISF) is an annual training event hosted at the United Nations and World Youth Alliance headquarters in New York City. The forum brings together WYA members from around the world and subject matter experts to participate in lectures and discussions on topics relevant to ongoing international policy debates. Previous themes include Sustainable Development, Maternal Health, HIV/AIDs and Good Governance. The 16th edition will examine theme of Good Governance and Human Flourishing.
To apply to the International Solidarity Forum you must:
• Be an active WYA member (under age 31)
• Have successfully completed the WYA Certified Training Program
• Be able to communicate effectively and understand presentations in the English language
Fees and Payments
• $60 for early bird applicants
• $85 for regular applicants
*Payment deadline for all accepted delegates is on March 15, 2019.
Registration fee is inclusive of the following:
• Full access to all lectures and discussions
• Delegate kit, program booklet and ID
• Daily morning and afternoon snacks
• ISF Certificate of Participation
• Special ticket to the Manhattan International Film Festival
• February 1, 2019 – Early bird deadline for all applicants
• February 22, 2019 – Regular deadline for those who need a US visa
• March 8, 2019 – Regular deadline for those who doesn’t need a US visa