- This event has passed.
North America Batch 1 Internship 2015
October 24, 2014
The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program is an opportunity for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of World Youth Alliance to contribute practically to its international and regional projects and to study more closely the ideas which have formed the organization. The program focuses on three aspects: project management, training, and network building. As an intern, you can:
- Learn about our mission to understand and articulate the dignity of the person.
- Gain practical and theoretical knowledge about international, regional, and national policy-making.
- Help your region grow socially and economically as you develop projects that uphold the value of each person.
- Have the opportunity to build your own network and community in line with World Youth Alliance programs.
How to apply?
There is a standard application process for the WYA Regional Internship Program. Before you apply, we strongly encourage you to browse through our website to know more about the organization and to see if our programs are the right fit for you.
1. Completed application form
2. Letter of intent.
4. Answer to essay questions listed on the application form.
5. Two letters of recommendations.
6. A signed copy of the WYA charter for new members.
You will receive a confirmation receipt via email within four weeks of the internship application deadline. Incomplete application forms will not be processed. Selected applicants will be asked to do an interview. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the application form.
For more information, click here.