We invite you to join our Asia Pacific Regional Internship Program. This unique opportunity will enable the you to participate in project development, introductory training, network building, among others. The program is open to all WYA members in the Asia Pacific region between the ages of 16 and 30. You may download the aplication form HERE The deadline for submission for our 2nd internship batch is on March 24, 2012.
In summary, our internship program offers the following objectives:
1. To develop a vocabulary with which to engage the international community and deeper understanding on culture, issues relationg to the dignity of the person, human rights and integral human development
2. To identify and train young leaders to communicate articularly on behalf of the intrinsic dignity of the human person and a culture of life
3. To provide work-related experience to members of the World Youth Alliance
4. To involve members directly by handling projects of World Youth Alliance
Please find below some frequently asked questions:
1. Do you have the scheduled for 2012?
Internship Batch Deadline of Submission for Applications:
Batch 1: Jan. 9 – March 30, 2012 November 26, 2011
Batch 2: May 2 to July 20, 2012 March 24, 2012
Batch 3: Sept. 3 to Dec. 7, 2012 July 28, 2012
2. Who can apply and how many student interns do you accept for each batch?
The Asia Pacific Internship Program is open to all World Youth Alliance members in the Asia Pacific region between the ages of 16 and 30. Internships are voluntary and may be done on a part or full-time basis. We usually accept about 6 Interns.
3. Do I need to pay for the internship, other than travel and personal expenses?
There is no fee for the Regional Internship. All internships will be coordinated and supervised by the Regional Director of Operations of the Asia Pacific office. WYAAP has free housing for interns who wish to stay at the WYAAP house. However, we do not provide for airfare or personal expenses. The intern is responsible for transport to and from the WYAAP office.
For inquiries you may email Christine Violago at email@example.com.