Ideal candidates are intellectually curious, technologically savvy, organized, resourceful, adaptable and dynamic. A successful director of operations must be a good project manager, with an eye for detail and diligent. Applicants must be University or College graduates, able to work immediately and to work in the United States.
The incoming WYA International Director of Operations is responsible for the following:
* Assist the President in setting and implementing WYA’s strategic plans
* Set up policies, goals, objectives and procedures to enable WYA to operate effectively.
* Manage the organization’s financial and budgetary activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
* Ensure that WYA uses technology effectively in order to pursue its goals.
* Identify, train and develop staff members.
* Undertake any administrative tasks necessary for WYA to undetake its missions and programs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Download the Staff Application Form
Download the International Director of Operations Job Description